What's on your mind?
There will also be re-releases of the paperbacks. The Intuition of Haruhi Suzumiya releases worldwide in Japanese and English on November 25, with the English version coming out digitally first before it's released physically in June 2021. The English versions of the older books in the series have pre-orders for their re-releases coming this week.
Lots of stuff of course, but here is a nice article with specifics...
Im the only one in 2020 than dont know why that scene happened:
1.because casually haruhi knew to sing and play the guitarr well before
2.or because, how she is god, she desired/wanted to have her glory moment.
Community Central allows you to virtually meet up with other Fandom community members to talk about your wiki, learn about what's happening on Fandom, and find help. Here are some general guidelines we ask our community members to follow on Community Central:
1. Jump right in! Don't be afraid to get started. Anyone is free to edit a wiki, so start commenting, creating new forum threads, and writing blog posts.
2. Practice open-mindedness and assume good faith. Since Community Central is open for anyone to contribute to, users of all skill levels and opinions are welcome to participate. We assume that most people who work on a wiki are trying to improve it, not hurt it. If this wasn't true, a wiki project would be doomed from the beginning. If you think there is a problem, it's best to ask the user involved about the issue first, then take additional steps if needed.
3. Contribute to what you find useful. At Community Central, we share information about Fandom, offer support for wikis, and get to know each other. You can find categories in our Support Forums and blogs, which offer some general guidelines for what you may want to discuss on this wiki. Keep in mind, though, that what matters to some people may not matter to everyone, so if you find a conversation you're not interested in, just focus your attention on another topic.
4. Be nice and treat people with respect. Being friendly goes a long way, no matter where you are (Meaning Any Location). Say hello to others, welcome new users, provide help when you can, and ask others if you need assistance. Being nice and treating people with respect can greatly impact the growth and success of this wiki community. One of the best ways to do this is to remember that the user you're speaking to is an actual person, not a computer screen, so treat people as you would if you were talking to them face-to-face.
5. Don't be disruptive. When we say disruptive, that means your behavior is starting to affect other people and their ability to engage on Community Central. This includes spam, vandalism, and anything else that takes people's attention away from the matter at hand towards what you're doing.
6. Spread the word! A community is only as strong as all of its members. The more it has, the stronger (and more successful) it will become. So invite your friends and other users who may be interested in Community Central to start spending time here, and give them tips on how to get the most out of their experience.
7. Ask for help. If you are confused or need help, just ask! There are a lot of useful resources here, including our Help Pages, Support Forums, local admins, and staff. Live help may also be available on Discord server. No question is too small!
Admins are present on Community Central to help keep things running smoothly. They clean up spam and vandalism, they intervene in disruptive behavior, they encourage participation, and they keep things on track. Here are some general guidelines we ask that our admins follow on Community Central:
1. Revert and block simple spam and vandalism. If it clearly doesn’t belong here, make it go away. Remember to erase auto-deletion summaries. If it looks like a user needs to be banned globally, report the situation to a member of the VSTF.
2. Be fair. Consider situations carefully before acting on them. If a user makes an honest mistake, give them the opportunity to learn and improve.
3. Encourage participation. Be friendly and welcoming to members, help them get to know Community Central, and support their interactions.
4. Keep things structured, but not too structured. Do your best to support and maintain the goals and organization of the wiki, but be flexible about growth and change.
5. Adhere to direction from Fandom Staff. Community Central is an official wiki that is managed directly by Fandom Staff. Talk to a staff member before making any major wiki changes, and before blocking any active, regular community members.
In Fact, If Anyone Wants To Draw Haruhi Suzumiya Characters As Loud House Form, Try Doing That On Your Own Because Drawing That Is Very Hard To Do In The Loud House Form.
Credit To Cartoon-Admirer For The Drawing!
1. The wiki's general policy also applies here where applicable.
2. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions. Do not report a reply simply because someone doesn't agree with you or they have a different opinion than you.
3. Posts that are off-topic or irrelevant to the discussion will be deleted and warned.
4. Keep your topics related to the category that you are posting in. Also, please report any Discussion that is in the wrong category.
5. Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
6. Do not false report threads. Only use this tool correctly.
7. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
8. Forum games are disallowed on Discussions. This includes roleplaying.
9. Anything Unrelated or Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
10. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
11. Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
NOTE: They Are A Lot of Fandom Wikis Have Different Guidelines So Not Everything Is Completely Listed.
When I Was Looking At Railroad Crossings on Willm3LuvTrains Page, I Just Saw Maya & Miguel Drawn As Loud House Characters, So I Had To Ask Him To Draw Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina, Itsuki Koizumi & Kyon As Maya & Miguel Characters, But He Said No, Unfortunately. In Fact If Anyone Wants To Draw Maya & Miguel Characters As Anime, Have Fun Doing That! Because It Can Be Very Hard!
And a Loud House Crossover, Sort of:
Maya & Miguel Santos Drawn As The Loud House Characters.
Credit To WillTheArthur&BusterFan5050 To The Drawing.
DISCLAIMER: NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED!
NOTE: Do Not Upload Images That You Didn't Make Without Written Permission or Any Authorization From The User. However, I Got Temporary Permission To Upload The Picture.